Saturday, October 1, 2011

First Post.

Hi guys!

Finally started a blog where I can right down my thoughts, my daily life,  and ramble on about everything in between. 

I have another blog: JenBecksz.Tumblr.Com where I normally post my inspirations, obsessions and everything else I find interesting. 

Well I'm off to go shopping now. Been eyeing these boots for a while and never got around to getting them. But this last check I just got I promised I would put some of the money towards them and that is exactly what I will do. 

You'll find out that I'm always shopping. Meeting new and amazing people, as well as have the best homies from New York. I'm also always behind the camera.. it's my job you know?

In this industry its so hard for me to resist shopping I'm exposed to such beautiful clothes and style. 

Talk to you soon!! 
xoxox
Becker