Monday, October 3, 2011

To-Do List.

I need to make a to-do list and follow it, desperately.

Feeling a bit uneasy lately, due to the fact that I'm not in school. Usually I'm so organized and on top of my game.. but that's school. I was used to that, I mastered it. Time to master the life of being a model.

Need to keep up with so many new things.. health, exercise, how I look, my clothes... etc.

Most of all I need to start studying.. In order to make up for taking the semester off I'm going to take some CLEP exams..

Not to mention my blogs!! I love being organized in regards to  what I am going to post, specially on my Tumblr. I like to keep things in a bit of a theme as opposed to uploading a cluttered mess.

Well anyway! Off to sleep. Photo shoot tomorrow, again.

Here's a picture of me at work decked out in Haute Hippie, which I freaking adore.


Enjoy! 

xoxoxo Becker